Pregnancy Troubles and Update

  First I would like to say thank you to all of the people that have still been giving me some traffic on this blog although I haven't been very consistent this last month.  Honestly, this pregnancy has not been the best for me. Even this morning I am already worn out and my body feels like it can't handle much. I just feel really lightheaded and extremely tired and I'm not sure exactly why I'm feeling this way. The doctor has told me that it's due to my low blood pressure and although he's a doctor I don't really believe that to be true because my blood pressure has always been low. I've also never had to deal with this before during any pregnancy so I'm not really sure how to handle it especially now with still having to take care of two small children. To be honest, I'm not really sure how some women do this so many times but I know that this one is it for me.  No more after this! The papers to get my tubes tied have already been signed and ev

An Old but New New Year

 Unfortunately, this New Year's Eve was a lot different than normal because of Covid-19. I usually spend New Year's Eve with my boyfriend's family which is what we did again this year. Of course not as many people came over so it was a smaller crowd but we still did all of the things that we would normally do. Honestly, all that means for the most part is spending time with each other and having fun. We do have two main traditions. The first of course being counting down into the New Year. The second is after the countdown and clinking glasses we make a circle, go around to each person and say what we are thankful for from the last year going into the new. I'm not sure about everyone else but I personally love doing this because and the things that I have accomplished or things that I want to do better. The plan is to carry on this tradition throughout the years so that we continually are appreciative of everything that we have. So, even though 2020 wasn't the greatest year we all still have things to be grateful for even if it is just simply that you woke up every day. 

For the year 2021, I'm going to stick to the "new year, new me" saying. I usually can't really stand when people say that because they often don't really mean it or they just say it so they can cut some people out of their life. Which is fine they can honestly do what they want because it's their lives. For me this year it's going to be more of a new year's resolution pertaining to my business. This year my plan is to be much more business oriented. So that means I need to figure out all of my goals, set a date for when I want to achieve them, figure out the steps I need to take to get there, and lastly complete them on time or earlier than I wanted. I already know that my main goal is to own a home by the end of the year and with two soon to be three children I need my own home to raise them in. I'm sure this is something that every parent wants. Anyway, I have said all of this to say that I will be posting blogs more often (at least once a week). I have decided that these posts will just be about my journey and experiences as a mother. I will also begin posting on both of my YouTube channels. One of which is a family channel and the other is my personal channel for makeup, mukbangs, hair, etc. The Youtube channels can be found at De'Jonae Jones - YouTube and Keeping up with the Joneses - YouTube. Please be sure to subscribe to everything to be notified when I post.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad that you found something that worked for you and really helped you! I can't even imagine having to go through that but I'm excited for you that you've made so much progress over these 10 years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pregnancy Troubles and Update

Getting to Know Me